Search

What is mould?


Mould is a fungus that’s comprised of small organisms that can be found practically everywhere.

When mould forms, it can be many different colors like orange, white, black, green, and purple. Even though mould is harmful when it gets into a home or factory, it plays a useful role in nature since it helps with the decomposition of dead trees, leaves, and plants.

Moulds are known to form in large concentrations in areas where there is a significant amount of moisture. While small amounts of mould are practically harmless, it’s when the mould spores touch wet surfaces and grow that they can become harmful in a home or business setting. Spores will enter the air afterwards, which can be inhaled by anyone in the vicinity. Too much exposure to mould can bring about a range of health problems.

While mould is dangerous and a health risk, it can be treated with a variety of methods. Once mould has formed on surfaces, you will likely need to throw away some of the items that are affected by mould if the concentrations are too large. It’s possible, however, to scrub away surface mould by using a cleaning solution of bleach and water. On the other hand, ultraviolet light has proven to be very effective at eliminating mould spores without needing to use any chemicals. When this light comes into contact with the mould, the spores should dissipate.

To eliminate mould at its core root area by natural means is done by using a product called “Enzycleanse” by fogging the product in the premises,Xspor Australia have the only non toxic solution for the elimination of mould.

The combination of Enzycleanse and UV-C will ensure cleansed air in your premises of 99.9%.

This article offers an extensive guide to UV light and how it’s able to eliminate mould

0 views0 comments
Menu
Contact Us
For Press Comments

For Australian & NZ Press comments contact Graeme

Our Socials
is brought to you by