top of page


Updated: Dec 1, 2021

Could invisible mould be the cause of your health issues? Exhaustion, sleep deprivation, body aches, triggered asthma, lack of motivation & brain fog are just some toxic mould illness symptoms.

I drag myself out of bed still exhausted despite sleeping for more than 11 hours. I prepare a bowl of food for my dog, and as I put it down on the floor, she looks up at me. She’s not eating. Again.

I wander into the bathroom and peer in the mirror – the stupid rash around my eyes has spread even further.

My body aches, my hair looks stringy, oily and limp no matter how much I wash it. I have zero motivation and I can’t think straight. Even stringing a sentence together is hard these days. I’m sick – really sick. And I have no idea what was wrong with me.

I’d been to the doctor four times in the last 2 months – each time I went in I was given another drug.

“Oh you’ve got a rash around your eyes? Here, use this steroid cream for a week”.

“Yeah, but – what’s causing the rash? I’ve never had skin problems.” I ask.

“Oh nothing. These things just happen.”

I have no idea what’s going on.

That is Chantelle’s story, and unfortunately a common story for many Australians. Her house was killing her and she didn’t work out how until it was almost too late….

We spend an average of 16 hours a day at home – and even more when aged under seven and over 64.

Mould may grow indoors in wet or moist areas lacking adequate ventilation, including walls/ wallpaper, ceilings, bathroom tiles, carpets, insulation material and wood. Many different types of mould exist, and all have the potential to cause health problems.

More than seven million Australians have allergies, including asthma, which is often triggered when people spend more time indoors with mould, dust mites and indoor pollutants.

The most infamous type of mould is “black mould” (Stachybotrys chartarum), which can grow on water-damaged building materials and produce toxic spores. In 1994, it was linked to a serious respiratory illness after ten children experienced idiopathic pulmonary hemosiderosis (bleeding from the lung) and one subsequently died.

Needless to say, mould is a HUGE issue here in Australia and there is not enough awareness in local communities about its damaging health effects and how to treat them properly.

Contact us at Xspor Australia for a non-toxic, natural solution to mould removal. 1300 029 141

Xspor Australia can remove mould from your home.

Source: State Department of Health

53 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All


This E-Book contains many helpful hints about reducing the humidity and moisture in your home and how to help prevent mould growth in your internal space.


bottom of page