Mould can have a severe impact on not only your belongings and home, but your physical and mental health too. The ABC recently reported on the severe effects that mould can have on those who are exposed to it. This is particularly true in rental homes, where the tenant may not be aware of the issues that are hiding underneath the surface.
Ms Narthakumar had begun renting a home in an affluant suburb of Perth. While the home seemed to be in good condition, she noticed that the evaporative air conditioning system was not working as expected. Soon after, she began to suffer from a range of health issues, which are known to be associated with mould exposure.
These included joint pain, extreme fatigue, and rashes. She was "severely itchy, head to toe." These intense effects meant that Ms Narthakumar had to undergo a long round on anti-fungal medication, as well as suffering damage to her property.
"It has had a tremendous effect on us, physically, mentally, emotionally and financially," Ms Narthakumar said.
XSpor Australia offers a range of mould removal products that are all-natural and safe for people, while also being highly effective. Our EnzyCleanse product substitutes toxic chemicals with catalytic enzymes, which penetrate and dissolve the bonds that hold mould spores together. This can easily and effectively remove mould contamination within your home.
Call us for a safe and environmentally friendly removal. PH1300029141
Read full story on ABC News