Updated: Dec 1, 2021
In a recent ABC news article, general Practitioner Dr Loo has seen several patients with chronic asthma, living with mould in their homes, and it was not a trivial illness to live with.
“I have a 30 year old who was well when they moved into their house- this was about five years ago- and they are now on medications for chronic persistent asthma because of the mould problem within the house”
Rebecca Bentley, Director of the Centre of Research Excellence in Healthy Housing, states that as many as 1 million Australians live in housing that harms their health, and it is renters who suffer the most as they are often afraid to highlight issues to their landlord for fear of eviction.
Problems of damp and mould could affect up to 1 in 4 houses in Australia and many people may not even realise their health is being harmed.
There are natural and cost-effective ways to treat mould that do not involve costly removal of infrastructure or renovations.
Xspor Australia is an IICRC Certified firm for the mould industry, with a natural formula to eliminate mould.
Source: ABC News The Signal 22nd October